This week’s Carnival of Personal Finance is being hosted by The Baglady, and my post about the Federal Reserve is included. I very much like that The Baglady chose to highlight the myths and facts about the homeless in her post.
The following are some of my favorite posts from this week’s Carnival:
- Musings on UltraRunning and Finances – As a short distance runner, I’m very impressed by UltraRunners, and I like the link between finances and UltraRunning
- Why do people hate the word “Budget?” – I love budgets!
- Hunkering Down Financially – With the market as it is, this is never a bad plan. Don’t completely hide out, just watch what you’re doing
- Working Backwards: What’s an Exchange Traded Fund? – There are words we hear tossed around in the financial world, but we might not really know what they mean.
- Dave Ramsey’s Baby Steps – I have to admit, I’ve never read any of Dave Ramsey’s books, but I think he does have good advice.
Love Counting My Pennies?
Sign up to get our latest content by email.