This week’s Festival of Frugality is being hosted by No Debt Plan. Lots of posts here, so it took me a while to get through the list. Great stuff though, as always.
- Preparing for a Disaster – Sometimes, some very simple steps can help a lot.
- Wash and reuse plastic baggies – I never knew this was a super frugal tip. I just thought it was what people did. Note that propping the bags open over the kitchen sink faucet works great for drying them out.
- First Frugal Grocery Shopping Trip – I really need to start a price book.
- Eating Healthy While Clipping Coupons – Great advice for me, since I’m working on getting better at couponing.
- Coupons – Making Them Work For You – Even more great advice.
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.