Carnival of Personal Finance is up. I really like this week’s theme. I now have Cruel Summer running through my head.
Some links I enjoyed:
- A Tale of Two Budgets – A comparison between a French budget and an American budget.
- One PB&J a day bring a home within reach? – Interesting discussion. (Also, I love PB&J)
- Reward Credit Cards: Ripoff or Real Deal? – We all know I love my rewards card.
- Is your car an asset or a liability? – I don’t include my car value in my net worth.
- A Prosper Loan that has gone bad – It’s things like this that make me lean away from using Prosper.
- Subscription Math – I have a tendency to sign up for magazine subscriptions because “It’s only $12 for the year!” I’m deciding what subscriptions to not renew when that year is up. Just because it’s cheap doesn’t make it worth it.
I’m still reading posts, so this is by no means a complete list. Check it out yourself!