This week, my post about women and retirement was included in the Carnival of Personal Finance, hosted by The Budgeting Babe (who is celebrating a birthday this week!). Some posts that caught my eye from the Carnival are:
- When Career Plans Change
- How Do I Sell My Stuff
- Not So Slacker Insurance
- The Personal Financial Attitude
- What Is My Credit Score and How Is My FICO Calculated?
- The Documents You Need In Case of Emergency
And just a few other posts from my blogroll that I enjoyed this week (in no particular order):
- I Resigned From My Job
- When to talk about finances with your significant other
- Living Like Millionaires: Day 12
- I Need a New Cell Phone Provider
- Your Credit Problems Aren’t Your Fault… Wait, What?
- People who like to “split the tab” are no longer my friends
Love Counting My Pennies?
Sign up to get our latest content by email.