With family in town, I fell a bit behind in my blog reading this week. I’m mostly caught up, and here are the links that got my attention this week.
- Lame Things That Your Friends Do That Cost You Money Part I
- The Smartest Advice on Money I Ever Got
- Your Money In the Bank is Safe
- Twelve Great Resources for Buying Smart
- Five Ways To Get Back On Track
- Five Easy Steps to Gauging Cost of Living Differences Between Big Cities
- I’m Done Budgeting. I Quit. (love this!)
I participated in this week’s Carnival of Personal Finance, hosted by Taking Charge. Highlights include:
- Rationing Cards – A Pictoral Journey Down Nostalgia Lane
- Investing Hack: Why I bought $199 in Apple Stock Instead of a New Apple 3G iPhone
- Mental Accounting
- Even Warren Buffet is Down 20% This Year
- How to Max Out Credit Card Rewards
I also participated in this week’s Festival of Frugality, hosted by Antishay Ventenne. Highlights:
- Stop Buying and Start Borrowing25 Ways to Improve Your Financial Situation in Under 10 Minutes
- 50 Reasons to Go Green With Reusable Shopping Bags
- Meal Planning: A Primer (Part 1)
- Shopping Effectively
- 7 Reasons Why We Need to Start Budget Tracking Now
I’m hosting the Finance Fiesta this week, so get your submissions in by Wednesday evening!
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.