Hope everyone’s already enjoying their weekend! Here are some links from the past week that I enjoyed and wanted to share.
- What If My Husband Became a Stay At Home Parent?
- What I’ve Learned From Booking 12 Different Round-Trip Flights In the Last Two Weeks
This week, I participated in the Carnival of 20-Something Finances for the first time! Some great stuff here (and stuff I’ve linked to in previous weeks – I have great taste!), including:
- Credit Card Postcards From Europe: Volume II
- What the Kung Fu Panda Can Teach You About Becoming a Millionaire
- Money & Marriage: 7 Lessons I Have Learned So Far
- Your First Mortgage – How To Apply and Get Approved
I also participated in the Carnival of Personal Finance. Highlights include:
- How Deep Is the Hole You’re In?
- Break the Cycle of Car Payments: Paying Cash for a Car
- The Federal Minimum Wage: Looking Back Over Time
Finally, I participated in this week’s Festival of Frugality. Love the summer school theme. I was just thinking about how much I miss those carefree days of summer where I didn’t have to get up and go to work every day. Some posts I enjoyed are:
Not enough links for you? Then go check out the Finance Fiesta, which I hosted this week!
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.