This week really seemed to fly by. Here are a few highlights from around the blogosphere.
- Wise Bread Spotlight: List of Top Personal Finance Blogs By Women (This is a great list of female PF bloggers. We should band together, ladies! (Sorry guys!)
- My Material Weakness – And My Battle to Overcome It
- Build a Fabulous Professional Wardrobe on a Budget
- The Kiva Credit Card: Arguably The Best Card of All Time
- Book Review: All Your Worth
I participated in this week’s Carnival of Personal Finance. Love the farming references. I miss country life. I grew up in a very rural community, and while I love the convenience of living in a major metropolitan area, I miss the freedom of rural living.
- How I Live on Just $600 a Month
- Canadian RRSP vs. US 401(k)
- Challenges to Being Frugal
I also participated in this week’s Finance Fiesta. Highlights:
- One of the Best $300 Items We’ve Ever Bought
- How To Decorate on a Budget – A Guide to Estate Sales
Love Counting My Pennies?
Sign up to get our latest content by email.