One year. A lot has happened over the past year, and I’m looking forward to the next. Here are some highlights from my first six months of blogging. The next six months will be posted tomorrow.
- I created some goals for 2008
- Earned a bit of money selling off old textbooks
- I am a sucker for advertising
- I explained my stance on credit cards
- You know, I still hate hidden fees
- My financial future totally changed when I discovered YNAB
- I tried to save money by cooking more
- Credit reports – check yours
- I had a bad houseguest and discussed money and emotions
- I stuck to my grocery budget (for possibly the only time all year)
- My dismay at my investment drop is now kind of laughable
- I got to sit at the boardroom table at the Federal Reserve
- I offered up suggestions on choosing a charity
- Some things are more important than money
- Roth IRAs and Emergency Funds
- I decided to look for a new job (and still don’t have one)
- Sold some stuff on eBay
- I ran a 10 mile race (in the rain)
- I wrote about my budget busters
- Figuring out the cost of my lunch
Love Counting My Pennies?
Sign up to get our latest content by email.