It was a big week for me, carnival wise. I participated in the following blog carnivals. So many great posts. Check them all out!
- Carnival of Personal Finance – Learn the Basics of Investing
- Carnival of Twenty-Something Finances – Mustache Edition!
- Festival of Frugality – Frugal Living is Timeless
- Money Hacks Carnival – Spring Edition
And a whole series of links for you to peruse. These are just a few of the blog entries that caught my eye this week. I’m testing a new way to save these links so as to make the link sharing much easier on me, and so far, it seems to be working well.
- Should the Government Use the Stimulus to Bailout Madoff Ponzi Victims?
- The Very Basics of Asset Allocation
- Which Comes First: Paying Off Debt or Starting Emergency Fund?
- Reflections on Leaving My Job… Six Months Later
- You Can Afford to be Generous
- If an economic crisis hits you, are you ready?
- Credit Scores from Credit Karma are Deflated
- The Free Online Tax Filing Toolbox: 25 Sites for Tools, Printable Forms, Software, and More
- Why is Money a Four Letter Word?
And from my friends over at Pecuniary Associates
- Credit Mishaps: How 1 Collections Agency Notice Continues to Spoil My Day
- 5 Consumer Trends in the Recession Economy
- Time for new tires – or why I’m glad we have an emergency fund
- What I Learned about Real Estate Investing Today: Be Patient
- When “Free” Things Aren’t Free: Beware the Hidden and Indirect Costs