First off, a quick roundup from my Pecuniary Associates friends:
- Dealing with Authority Figures: A Respectful Attitude Can Save Money – I completely agree. As someone who used to prosecute misdemeanors, which included traffic violations, I had a lot of leeway as to the fines I could give a person, and honesty and respect did wonders for my attitude toward the defendant.
- An easy guide to buying generics – I also avoid generics for my pets. I’ll try them out for me, but they always get the good stuff.
- Is it Weight Gain or Weight Loss this Recession? – I’m a bit of a stress eater, so it’s always good to be mindful of these tips
- 3 Things I Learned From My Tax Refund – My favorite was the one about talking with his wife about what they should do with the refund. Even though they shared the same opinion, it’s always good to discuss these things!
Here are some of the posts and articles that caught my eye this week:
- Cleaning the Cupboards for Passover
- 3 Ways the Rich Manage Their Money Better Than You
- Before an economic crisis hits, are you willing to live on half?
- How to make the most of the latest tax cut
- 10 Questions about College Savings Plans
No weekly roundup next week, and possibly not the one the week after either. I’m going on a much needed vacation, but I’ll be back with a vengeance, refreshed and eager to share all my personal finance knowledge.
Love Counting My Pennies?
Sign up to get our latest content by email.