Two carnival links for you this week:
- Carnival of Personal Finance hosted by Weakonomi¢s
- Festival of Frugality hosted by Always the Planner
Some Pecuniary Associates articles from the past few weeks:
- Trevor writes about the SEP IRA. I’m not a small business owner (though someday maybe this blog will count?) but it’s good information to have at the back of my mind.
- Lisa discusses her passive income goals for April and those for May. I really should get working on this.
- Karen looks at the national averages and figures out where she fits in. I think I’m going to spend some time seeing where I fit in as well.
- Penelope writes about making homemade noodles. I’ve been thinking about trying to eat foods that are more natural and less preservative filled, but that’s not always so easy to do and still stay frugal. This might not be a bad thing to try!
Love Counting My Pennies?
Sign up to get our latest content by email.