I give up. From now on, all posts will be called Auto Draft, because I cannot get it fixed.** I have tried all the fixes recommended in the various forums, and nothing. I did manage to get my site stuck in maintenance mode for a while this week. That was fun.
On to the content. I’ve been reading a lot about people doing 100 things projects – getting rid of 100 things that you don’t need. It seems kind of daunting, especially since I currently have three bags of donations taking up space in my bedroom. Well, might as well give it a shot. And yes, I’m going to count those bags – as three things. After all, they’ve been taking up space for too long, so getting them out of the apartment will count for something. I’m just not counting all the things inside.
The way the project works is kind of up to you. You can count things as small as you want. However, if you throw away that giant bag of 1000 cotton balls and count that as 1000 things, that doesn’t so much count. It would really defeat the purpose of the whole project.
So far, I’ve gone through just a few drawers and already have over twenty things to get rid of. Some things were tossed, others went into a box for donating. I’m still going. Need to tackle the kitchen next. Yipes.
**Apparently, something I did that didn’t seem to fix it actually did fix it – at least going forward. Good bye, Auto Draft!