The women of our times are always on the move. They are independent, achievers and go getters, and dislike petty obstructions coming in their way of success. Yes the societal constrains are often overwhelming but it has slipped into the way of our lives. Dealing with one thing after another, we overlook the effect this stressful life has on our skin and face. For example, that tan that you have stopped caring about that has become an inevitable part of the job. Can we cure it in any hassle free and simple way? Haven’t most of us already lost our patience with the heavy chemical ridden formulas which may have visible immediate effects but are of great harm in the longer run? Well in that case, some home-made remedies that won’t be much difficult to follow maybe?
- Rub some lemon juice in the affected area. And keep it on for a few minutes before washing it up. This has to be continued for a few months in order to find visible effects. Lemon juice is also effective in removing other scars on your skin but due to its acidic base can leave your skin rough. A simple remedy to this is to add some cucumber extract and rose water that will help nullify the acidic effect and nourish along with repair.
- The Aloe and tomato pack is another popular pick for eradicating tan. This as an immediate effect completely rejuvenates the skin and as a long term effect clears your tan.
- The honey and papaya pack is a rather cheap remedy but does your skin a whole lot of good given the proteinaceous base of papaya.
- Sandalwood is another fabulous tan remover. Sandal, the antiseptic curer from the books of Ayurveda is indeed an effective healer.
- In case you have just come in from the sun, you may rub some ice on the burned areas to soothe immediately and reduce the effect of tan.
Of course there are several other such home-made mixes that we can talk about, but these are believed to act the quickest and deliver the best effects.
Apart from this repair therapy, a daily protection action against the sun needs to be there and that calls for a good sunscreen lotion. A moisturiser that suits your skin type is very difficult and important to find. Often we gauge the worthiness of the sunscreen based only on the SPF value but it is a gross mistake to avoid other factors like the skin type it suits and UV protection value. Even low SPF sunscreens are good if you are stepping out in suppose the evening sun but what if it makes your skin oily? That makes you vulnerable to acne breakouts. So a thorough research before putting in your money is highly advised.
You can always go online and visit many product details for that before zeroing down on your pick. For steal deals you may visit sites like Chameleonjohn.com and use coupons available at Chameleonjohn for various brands from where you can buy the best skin care products.
As painful as this process maybe, the final result is a healthy, young, supple and tan free skin.
Love Counting My Pennies?
Sign up to get our latest content by email.