No matter where you go in Hong Kong- the city that breathes business, money and prosperity- you will see Chinese symbols which are symbolism of money and wealth. These omnipresent symbols are mostly Chinese lucky coins which are highly respected and valued in Chinese culture. These coins come in round shape with a square hole in the middle. In other words, they represent earth (the circle) and heaven (the square), and therefore they are considered propitious. Not sure how they look? On 88 Coins slots, you’ll see a couple of lucky coins and other Chinese symbols rolling on the reels. You might want to play this game at Lucky Pants Bingo to be sure to recognise a lucky coin, next time you see one.
In Asian countries, the vintage coins are deemed as most valued. Sometimes these lucky symbols are accompanied by animals’ figurines. Mostly, you will see the money frog sitting on a pile of golden coins. But, do you simply need to have Chinese lucky coins in your home to be prosperous? Actually, no! There are different ways in which you have to stimulate wealth using these Chinese symbols:
- Walk on gold– In Chinese culture, it is believed that walking in your home should be an act of prosperity. You can do so by placing lucky coins under your welcome mat. Or if you have carpet at your entrance, sprinkle some lucky coins below it!
- Talking Money – You can place some lucky coins under your work phone or you could tape them at the back of your home phone or cell phone. Or, you can even tuck them inside your phone case.
- Bring money to you – You should keep tree-tied coins in either your wallet, check book or purse. This activates wealth and draws it to you.
- Magnetise your accounts – Bring energy to your investments and account books by taping or putting good fortune coins in your account files. You could add three tied coins in important client files and finance books.
- Give and get – If you want to receive, you should be able to give, even if it’s hard at times. At the most important and opportune times of your life, you should not forget the less fortunate ones. You can gift lucky coins to people to boost up their prosperity.
- Stimulate your office– To create more money as you work, you can place coins under your office chair. If you mostly make use of office computers, you can as well tape coins to it. It will bring more prospects to your office environment.
And, if you are a believer of Feng Shui, you can contact any expert in that field, to help you amend your home with lucky coins. There are various lucky coins which you can use to decorate your home as per Feng Shui. As per experts, making use of lucky coins, will help attract money and wealth, by focussing mainly on the money area of your house.
Love Counting My Pennies?
Sign up to get our latest content by email.