How much does it cost to become a Pink Zebra consultant? Pink Zebra is described as a “direct sales company that lets you customize your own fragrance for your home”. Pink Zebra recruits consultants who represent and sell Pink Zebra products, all of which are designed as “mix-and-match” fragrances and accessories for the home.
How much is the Pink Zebra consultant cost when you sign up? Those who join must pair with an existing consultant to become part of Pink Zebra–joining requires the purchase of an enrollment kit that comes in two versions–a“starter” or a “deluxe” option (see below).
Purchasing the kit is required as a condition of membership and it would be difficult to set yourself up as a Pink Zebra consultant without one of the kits as they feature samplers of a variety of products sold in the catalog.
Pink Zebra describes itself as “a party plan company” and sales events (think “Tupperware parties” but with fragrances and accessories instead) are encouraged as a primary source of commissions for the consultants.
The Pink Zebra official site describes itself as being focused on “providing you tools, incentives, and training to support having great parties for you and your Host.” The company also supports “all sales such as in-person, website, and events, in addition to parties.”
Pink Zebra Consultant Cost
As mentioned above, there are two tiers available when joining Pink Zebra as a consultant. The Pink Zebra Starter Kit is priced at $129 at press time, is advertised as having a value of $387, and includes the following:
- One “Blend Bash” featuring eight cartons of “Sprinkles” (fragrances), a Simmering Light, an Accent Shade, 30 empty blending bags, a Blend Bash Sign, a catalog, a mini-spray six-pack, one bottle of Soaks
- A Welcome Box including 12 pack catalogs, 56 pack of fragrance samplers, a Bash Box, a Jar of Sprinkles, order forms, product brochures.
The Pink Zebra Deluxe Kit is priced at $199 at press time, is advertised as having a value of $560, and includes
- One “Blend Bash” including eight cartons of Sprinkles, a Simmering Light, an Accent Shade, 30 empty blending bags, one Blend Bash Sign, catalog, mini-sprayer six-pack, one Bottle Soaks
- Simmer Pot
- Natural Reeds
- Bottle of Lotion
- Bottle of Soaks
- Paisley Mug
- Three Supa’ Clean Products
- Welcome Box containing 12 pack catalogs, 56 fragrance samplers, Bash Box, jar of Sprinkles, order forms, brochures.
Those who want to sign up to become new Pink Zebra consultants must either use someone they know already or search for a consultant using a search tool on the official website. Be sure to read all terms and conditions before committing to the purchase of a starter kit including policies on refunds, damaged merchandise, employee discounts, and sales quotas.
Joe Wallace specializes in personal finance, military affairs, and consumer protection topics. Since 1995, his work has appeared on Air Force Television News, The Pentagon Channel, ABC and a variety of print and online publications. He is a 13-year Air Force veteran and collects unusual vinyl records, which gives him an excuse to write the vinyl blog Turntabling.net.