It can be intimidating to be told you have to purchase a $60 membership before you can shop at a store, especially an online one. Sure, it says it saves you money, but how can you really be sure, and how much money do you actually save?
By using Thrive Market regularly, you can easily make back the cost of a membership in just the first two months. On average, people tend to save around $40 a month just based on the lower cost of products. However, by using sales, discounts, and Thrive Cash, you are able to save even more.
One way customers benefit beyond the cost savings is in the customer experience. The number of people who order products and services from Thrive Market is increasing every day and they will seemingly do anything to get you to try their service. There used to be more issues and complaints, but their support has improved dramatically over the years.
If you’re looking for a full company, product and services review, this site has everything. But keep reading to learn how to make the most of Thrive’s discounts, and how much money you can actually save by using their website.
How to Save Money with Thrive Market
Thrive Market offers a large range of ways to save money on their site. Already, a lot of their products are a lot cheaper than most other stores, allowing you to just save money by using Thrive Market over other stores.
However, your money-saving doesn’t end there. They also provide sales and deals to help you achieve the lowest prices you can. Even if they don’t offer upright discounts, sometimes Thrive Market will offer Thrive Cash as well, which is money that goes towards your next purchase.
- Deals Page. Thrive Market has a specific page for their products on sale. These are searchable by category so you can see if a specific item or type of item is on sale. You can either get discounts on a product or Thrive Cash.
- Store-Wide Sales. Sometimes, you will receive information that a specific category on Thrive is having a sale. During these times, most items, if not all, under that category will be on sale, even from their normal cheap prices on the site. Other times, you may get an alert saying that there is a store-wide sale, where everything will be a certain amount off.
- Free Products. Sometimes, you can add a free product to your order due to the amount you spent, a special, or as part of a sign-up deal.
- Reviews. After you make a purchase, sometimes items will be available for a special review. When you review these products, you can get Thrive Cash back in return.
- References. Having people that you refer sign up and become a member will give you and them a bonus.
- Private Labels. As with every company, Thrive Market’s private labels are often much cheaper, and still fit their rigorous standards for products so you know you are getting high quality goods.
- Discounts for Signing Up. Just like if you refer someone, if you are referred, you are able to get bonuses. Sometimes, sponsored bloggers will have a link to Thrive Market as well that gives you additional discounts on your first purchase. Just a quick search, and you can easily find bloggers that have links to Thrive Market’s sign up page with extra deals.
- Free Shipping. Thrive Market offers free shipping on orders that are at least $49, so try to take advantage of that as much as possible.
How Much Money Can I Save Using Thrive Market?
The amount of money you save depends heavily on how much money you spend there, and what kind of sales and discounts you take advantage of. It won’t be the same for everyone, but most people that use it regularly find it well worth it.
On average, most members seem to save around $40 a month or more. That means you can get back your membership fee as quickly as two months into using it. Some people managed to save $80 in their first purchase, already making back the money from the membership and starting to save just from their first order.
Overall, we can’t give you a definite on how much money you will save. But if you are willing to take a little time to search through sales and wait on discounts, you should be saving money in no time.
Thanks to Thrive Market’s easy to use website, you can quickly search through deals in the time it would take to drive to an actual grocery store, or less.
Time is another way you can save with Thrive. You know what they say, time is money. Thanks to Thrive’s system, you can search by a variety of diets, certifications, health issues, and values to get items that will work for you. No more spending hours at the grocery store, inspecting every label, or only sticking to a limited set of products.
Instead, you can find products for you with just a few clicks. Not only are they cheaper, but it is easier to check for products that won’t harm you. If that doesn’t make it worth it, I don’t know what will.
If you still aren’t convinced, Thrive Market offers a guarantee. If, by the end of the year, you haven’t managed to make back the cost of the membership, they will give you the money back, usually via Thrive Cash, so that you are still at the very least not wasting your $60. Sounds like a win-win.
Hopefully, we have shown you that saving $60 within a year using Thrive Market is no problem at all. If used regularly, you could easily save close to three times that amount. In fact, Thrive Market is so convinced you will save money using their website, that they guarantee that you will at the very least get the cost of your membership back, even if they have to give it to you themselves.
If you still aren’t convinced, there is also the option of using a 30-day free trial, which you can easily cancel before they charge you.